New Drug Policy
Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network reports that player reps will spend the next 24 hours reviewing details regarding the remaining drug policy issues.
- According to Rapoport, “if all goes well, vote in next few days.”
- Rapoport specifically mentions that vote is expected to come before Sunday.
- Tom Pelissero reports that the Chiefs players are voting on drug policy today.
- HC Mike Pettine told reporters that TE Jordan Cameron is day-to-day with a shoulder injury. (Tony Grossi)
- G Logan Mankins said that his injured left knee is better, but it’s still too soon to know if he’ll play in Week 2. (Roy Cummings)
- Rookie TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins had his right foot in a walking boot while in the locker room on Wednesday. (Greg Auman) h/t Mark Valentin.
- DT Randy Starks and LB Koa Misi were both sporting walking boots and not practicing on Wednesday. (Armando Salguero)
- RB Eddie Lacy (concussion) is not participating in Wednesday’s practice. (Rob Demovsky)
- ILB Brad Jones (thigh injury) is not participating in Wednesday’s practice. (Tyler Dunne)
- RT Bryan Bulaga was in pads and practicing on Wednesday, despite suffering an MCL injury last week. (Jason Wilde)