Michigan DE/OLB Rashan Gary says he recently visited with the Jaguars and is scheduled to meet with the Raiders, Seahawks, Bengals, Bills and Lions among others.
“I just got back from seeing the Jaguars,” Gary said, via NBC Sports. “Next visit is gonna be to the Raiders. I gotta see Seattle, Bengals, Bills, Detroit. I have a couple more teams too.”
“Most of the teams understand me as a player, but it is the question, and they just wanna know why,” Gary explained. “The three years I was at Michigan, we had the No. 1 defense two years in a row. You don’t have that if you don’t have people playing their responsibilities or playing football how they’re supposed to play football. That’s how I answer that question. At the end of the day, the film is gonna speak for itself.”
- New Mexico State LB Terrill Hanks has visited with the Texans, 49ers, and Vikings this week and will meet with the Dolphins next. (Aaron Wilson)
- Tom Pelissero reports that Maryland S Darnell Savage is visiting with the Buccaneers and Cardinals.
- Calvin Watkins reports that the Cowboys hosted Texas A&M TE Jace Sternberger for a pre-draft workout on Friday.
- Cowboys signed P Kasey Redfern. (NFLTR)
- SDSU TE Kahale Warring is scheduled to work out for the Redskins on Friday. (JP Finlay)
- Redskins signed DE Andrew Ankrah.