- Albert Breer reports that the NFLPA has three business days to file a grievance on behalf of Ray Rice.
- According to Breer, there is reason for the NFLPA to do so given the precedent it would set.
- Breer adds that a grievance would trigger another investigation.
- RB Doug Martin, G Logan Mankins, DE Will Gholston and DE Da’Quan Bowers all participated in practice on Friday. (Greg Auman)
- Rookie LT Jake Matthews has been ruled out for Week 2′ game.
- S Johnathan Cyprien (concussion) has been ruled out for Week 2.
- WR Cecil Shorts doubtful for this weekend’s game.