- Ohio State HC Urban Meyer said that he has “no interest” in any coaching position outside of the Buckeyes at this point in time, per Tim May.
- A report recently surfaced saying that the Browns were preparing to fire HC Mike Pettine and pursue Meyer as their next head coach.
“My recovery has been nothing short of a miracle (a work of GOD) and I can only give GOD the praise, glory and honor for what his is doing in my life at this time,” Bailey said. “Christmas is a holiday in which Jesus was born as a gift to the world but in all honesty he has given me and my family a gift which is far greater than what any man can give, a restoration of my life and health.”
Browns OC John DeFilippo mentioned that WR Terrelle Pryor looks like he’s in “great shape.”
“Terrelle looks like he’s in great shape,” DeFilippo said, via the Cleveland Plain Dealer. “You would never know he wasn’t in an NFL building working out and running and practicing. At this time of the year, a lot of the guys that have been here that have been playing ball, he has fresh legs so he looks a little bit faster than those guys.”
According to DeFilippo, Pryor may not suit up this weekend, but it’s likely he’ll see game action before the end of the year.
“I can’t tell you he’s going to go out there and play this week, but I do think at some point before the season is over, we will probably see Terrelle Pryor on the field,” said DeFilippo.
- Rich Cimini of ESPN writes CB Marcus Williams emerging as the team’s No. 2 cornerback in 2016 is a “definite possibility.“
- While CB Antonio Cromartie has three-years remaining on a four-year, $32 million contract, Cimini notes that his non-guaranteed base salary of $8 million in 2016 makes him an easy candidate to be released during the offseason.
- Cimini mentions that third-year CB Dee Milliner could also compete for the No. 2 role, but will likely provide depth behind Williams, Darrelle Revis, and Buster Skrine.