- According to Packers Report, free agent CB Casey Hayward changed agents before the start of free agency.
- This could have had an impact on his market and explain why there has been very little buzz surrounding him.
- Cowboys signed TE James Hanna to a three-year, $8.25M deal that includes a $2.25M signing bonus. His base salaries will be: $1M (2016), $2.25M (2017), $2.75M (2018). (Aaron Wilson)
- Seahawks signed P Jon Ryan to a four-year, $10M deal with $3.4M guaranteed and a $2.4M signing bonus. His base salaries will be: $1M (2016), $1M (2016), $2.6M (2016), and $3M (2016). (Aaron Wilson)
- Cowboys signed CB Morris Claiborne to a one-year, $3M deal with $500,000 signing bonus. He’ll make a base salary of $1.2 5M to go along with $62,500 in per game active roster bonuses up to $1 million. (Aaron Wilson)
- Vikings signed LB Emmanuel Lamur to a two-year, $5.5M deal with $2M guaranteed. He’ll make base salaries of $1.45M (2016) and $2.45M (2017) to go along with a $1M roster bonus and $15,625 per game roster bonus each year. (Aaron Wilson)
- Titans signed QB Matt Cassel to a one-year, $2M deal with a $750K signing bonus and $500K available in incentives. (Tom Pelissero)
- Bears signed LB Jerrell Freeman to a three-year, $12M deal that maxes out at $14.25M with incentives/escalators. He gets $6M guaranteed at signing. (Tom Pelissero)
- Troy Renck reports that the Broncos have approached LT Ryan Clady “multiple times” regarding taking a pay cut, but they have yet to reach a resolution.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!