- Tony Pauline reports that a number of NFL teams consider Oklahoma WR Dede Westbrook to be “undraftable” for a variety of reasons.
- Westbrook previously declined an invite to the Senior Bowl and decided to not work out at the Combine. Sources tell Pauline that Westbrook’s interviews with teams have been “horrible” with him appearing to be “guarded” and “seemed untruthful.“
- Pauline gets the impression that Westbrook will still be drafted, but it’s at least a possibility that he drops to the “very late rounds.”
- A number of scouts tell Tony Pauline that they expect Ashland TE Adam Shaheen to be selected in the third round based on his game film.
- Despite running poorly at the Combine, Pauline says that a lot of teams aren’t downgrading Eastern Washington WR Cooper Kupp.
- NFL teams reportedly have concerns about Stanford DE Solomon Thomas‘ smaller frame and overall growth potential. However, Pauline adds that no one is questioning his playing ability.
- A source close to the Jets tells Pauline that there are concerns Ohio State CB Marshon Lattimore could be injury-prone and spending more time with the trainers than on the football field.
- Jason La Canfora reports that Alabama OLB Ryan Anderson is getting rave reviews at the Combine. La Canfora mentions that teams love Anderson’s game and we’re raving about him following the interview process. The expectation, according to La Canfora, is that Anderson will have a “ton of interest” by the time the draft rolls around.
- According to Vincent Bonsignore, it’s looking more likely that Rams S T.J. McDonald will test the open market in the coming days.
- Bonsignore adds that the Rams will have at least one new starting safety next year.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!