- While others believe there could be three tight ends drafted in round one, Chase Goodbread thinks it could be just Alabama’s O.J. Howard if the Giants pass on Miami TE David Njoku.
- Goodbread believes Florida CB Teez Tabor could fall into round 3 or 4.
- Missouri DE Charles Harris is expected to be drafted Tennessee DE Derek Barnett, according to Goodbread.
- Goodbread can’t see Ole Miss QB Chad Kelly going undrafted, even with the red flags and thinks he could be selected in the fifth or sixth round.
- Goodbread expects Nathan Peterman and Josh Dobbs to be drafted before Brad Kaaya, but he like Kaaya to have a longer career than the other two.
- Goodbread’s surprise first-round pick is Washington S Budda Baker.
- According to Brad Biggs of the Chicago Tribune, there is “zero chance” the Bears pick up CB Kyle Fuller‘s fifth-year option for 2018. which would cost them $8.526 million.
- The deadline for the Bears to pick up Fuller’s fifth-year option is next Wednesday.
- Mike Klis reports that “all signs point to” the Broncos drafting a left tackle in the first round with Utah’s Garett Bolles and Wisconsin’s Ryan Ramczyk being their top-two options.
- Klis says that Stanford RB Christian McCaffrey would only be an option if he were to unexpectedly fall in the first round.
- According to Klis, the Broncos aren’t inclined to trade up from No. 20 overall. However, he adds that Denver could move up a few spots in needed with either the Eagles or Titans, who reportedly attempting to trade back.
- Michael Lombardi hears that the Giants have Texas Tech QB Patrick Mahomes rated as their No. 1 quarterback.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!