- Duke S Jeremy Cash said he is having a pre-draft meeting with the Steelers on Thursday. (Alex Marvez)
- Brad Biggs reports that Bears OL coach Dave Magazu attended Notre Dame’s Pro Day.
- Matt Miller of Bleacher Report graded TCU QB/WR Trevone Boykin as an undrafted free agent or developmental quarterback.
- Miller views Arizona LB Scooby Wright as a late-round option that will struggle making it on an NFL roster.
- Chiefs GM John Dorsey said the Chiefs have had discussions with OT Eric Fisher‘s representatives about his 2017 fifth-year option and will continue to speak with them on the matter. (Terez A. Paylor)
- The Chiefs have until May 2 to decide on whether to enact their fifth-year option for Fisher, which will pay out to around $12 million.
- Paylor points out that if the Chiefs execute Fisher’s fifth-year option, but do not feel that he lived up to expectations, they could still cut him without salary cap implications since the fifth-year option is guaranteed for injuries only.
- Todd Archer of ESPN points out that recently acquired DE Benson Mayowa can opt out of the final year of his contract if over the next two seasons he either plays in 60 percent of defensive snaps or gains 10 sacks.
- Lions GM Bob Quinn said he is still looking for an upgrade on the offensive line. (Tim Twentyman)
- Regarding the defensive line, Quinn said it is, “definitely a position we’re looking at heavily in the draft.” (Michael Rothstein)
- Quinn also said that it is “good football business” to draft a quarterback every one or two years. (Michael Rothstein)
- Quinn said he primarily views recently acquired OL Geoff Schwartz as a guard. (Tim Twentyman)
- According to Paul Kuharsky of ESPN, the Titans will begin hosting 2016 NFL Draft prospects to their facilities next week.
- Boise State LB Kamalei Correa said he had a private workout with the Titans this week. (Chase Goodbread)
- Jason Wolf of USA Today could see Correa being drafted as high as the second round.