- Jim Trotter of NFL Media reports that Russell Wilson‘s camp actually reached out the Seahawks after GM John Schneider attended Wyoming QB Josh Allen‘s Pro Day to see if there’s something they should know about his status with the team.
- According to Trotter, the Seahawks have no plans to move Wilson this year. However, Trotter adds that if things don’t go well in 2018, it’s possible Wilson may not feel like Seattle is a good fit for him if they’re in the middle of a rebuild.
- Interestingly enough, Trotter tosses out the Chargers as a team to watch for Wilson should he move on when his contract is up.
- Jordan Schultz can’t imagine free agent S Eric Reid being available much longer. Schultz tosses out the Buccaneers, Bengals and Cowboys as three teams who could all really use a player like Reid.
- We have him featured in our Top 50 Available 2018 NFL Free Agents list.
- The Patriots recently had a private workout with Oklahoma State QB Mason Rudolph and WR James Washington among others. (Ian Rapoport)
- LSU CB Donte Jackson told me his upcoming visits with the
Broncos, Bills, Buccaneers, Panthers and Packers. (Jared Tokarz)
- South Carolina TE Hayden Hurst is visiting the
Panthers Friday on a pre-draft visit. (Ian Rapoport)
- Sam Houston State DL P.J. Hall is visiting the Browns on Friday. (Jeremy Fowler)
- Fresno State WR Da’Mari Scott is visiting the Browns. (Aaron Wilson)
- Purdue ILB T.J. McCollum works out for Colts today at their local prospect day. (Aaron Wilson)
- The Steelers announced that they hosted Clemson LB Dorian O’Daniel on Friday.
- Titans’ offensive coaches are working out Virginia WR Andre Levrone at his school. (Aaron Wilson)
- N.C. State RB Nyheim Hines has had official visits with the Vikings and Cowboys. (Doug Kyed)
- Eastern Michigan QB Brogan Roback had a top 30 visit with the Steelers this week. (Dave Birkett)