- Todd Archer reports that QB Tony Romo has yet to file his retirement papers with the NFL and doesn’t have any plans to do so anytime soon.
- A source tells Mike Freeman that he believes there’s a “60 or 70 percent chance” Romo ends up playing for the Texans at some point in 2017.
- USC CB Adoree’ Jackson tells Sirius XM NFL Radio that he’s visited with the Cowboys, Buccaneers, Titans and Browns and still has visits lined up with the Eagles and Texans.
- We have him being selected by the Cowboys in the First Round of our 2017 NFL Mock Draft.
- According to Jason La Canfora, Ohio State CB Gareon Conley will end up being drafted in the first half of the first round, given that he’s considered to be a super clean two-year starter with no issues and great film. La Canfora’s sources added that Conley is the “safest” cornerback in this year’s class.
- La Canfora mentions that teams have “mounting concerns” regarding Ohio State CB Marshon Lattimore possibly having “chronic hamstring issues.“
- Florida CB Teez Tabor reportedly isn’t doing himself and favors with his interaction with NFL teams.
- Two other cornerbacks that are in good position right now, according to La Canfora, are Alabama’s Marlon Humphrey and LSU’s Tre’Davious White.
- La Canfora would not be surprised to see LSU S Jamaal Adams get drafted ahead of Ohio State S Malik Hooker and up as a top-10 pick, considering that teams believe Adams is capable of playing both free safety and strong safety.
- Based on what he’s hearing, La Canfora expects Florida’s Jarrad Davis to be the second linebacker selected after Alabama’s Reuben Foster.
- As for Oklahoma RB Joe Mixon, La Canfora can’t see him getting by Bengals at No. 50 overall.
- A quarterback worth watching, per La Canfora, is Iowa’s C.J. Beathard, who could end up being the sixth quarterback to be selected no later than round four.
- NFL teams reportedly don’t have a lot of positive things to say about Oklahoma WR DeDe Westbrook, who apparently turned off a number of teams at the Combine during interviews.
- La Canfora expects Ashland TE Adam Shaheen to be drafted “early” in the second round.
- According to Dan Duggan, the Giants have “some interest” in free agent DT Jared Odrick, but he hasn’t heard anything beyond that.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!