- Bears promoted WR Deonte Thompson to their active roster. (NFLTR)
- Bears signed G Martin Wallace to their practice squad. (NFLTR)
- Browns signed LB Jayson DiManche and DB De’Ante Saunders to their practice squad. (NFLTR)
- Browns released TE Brian Leonhardt from their practice squad.
- Cardinals waived/injured CB Cariel Brooks.
- Cardinals promoted CB Robert Nelson to their active roster.
- Cardinals signed CB Kevin White to their practice squad.
- Chiefs signed WR Frankie Hammond to their practice squad.
- Cowboys promoted LB Mark Nzeocha to the active roster. (NFLTR)
- Cowboys signed QB Kellen Moore to their practice squad. (NFLTR)
- Cowboys OT Chaz Green returned to practice, but remains on the PUP list.
- Dolphins signed OT Donald Hawkins to their practice squad.
- Eagles waived LB Brad Jones. (NFLTR)
- Jets activated CB Dee Milliner from short-term injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- Jets placed G Willie Colon on season-ending injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- Panthers DE Charles Johnson returned to practice, but remains on the short-term injured reserve list.
- Ravens TE Dennis Pitta‘s practice period expired and he’ll remain on the PUP list for the remainder of the season. (NFLTR)
- Redskins waived OLB Jackson Jeffcoat from injured reserve with a settlement. (NFLTR)
- Titans activated RB David Cobb from short-term injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- Titans waived QB Charlie Whitehurst. (NFLTR)
- Titans signed OLB J.R. Tavai and TE Kevin Greene to their practice squad. (NFLTR)
- Vikings activated CB Josh Robinson from the PUP list. (NFLTR)
- Vikings waived TE Chase Ford. (NFLTR)
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!