- Bears DB Tre Roberson reverted to the non-football injury list after clearing waivers.
- Bears placed TE Eric Saubert on the COVID-19 list.
- Bengals waived DT Ryan Glasgow with a failed physical designation. (NFLTR)
- Bengals placed G Alex Redmond on the active/non-football injury list.
- Bengals placed RB Rodney Anderson and WR Damion Willis on the active/PUP list.
- Bills placed WR Cole Beasley on the active/non-football injury list. (NFLTR)
- Bills placed DT Vincent Taylor and WR Duke Williams on the COVID-19 list. (NFLTR)
- Browns placed TE Pharaoh Brown on the active/PUP list. (NFLTR)
- Browns LB Trevon Young reverted to the injured reserve list after clearing waivers.
- Chiefs signed S Tedric Thompson. (NFLTR)
- Chiefs signed G Kelechi Osemele. (NFLTR)
- Chiefs waived G Jovahn Fair, DT Braxton Hoyett, CB Jalen Julius, FB John Lovett, P Tyler Newsome and LB Byran Wright.
- Dolphins waived CB Ryan Lewis.
- Dolphins claimed DT Ray Smith off waivers from the 49ers. (NFLTR)
- Dolphins activated DT Benito Jones off of the COVID-19 list.
- Jets placed OLB Ahmad Gooden on the COVID-19 list.
- Jets placed RB Jalin Moore on the reserve/retired list.
- Lions placed WR Kenny Golladay, TE T.J. Hockenson, DB Amani Oruwariye, DB Jalen Elliott and P Arryn Spioss on the COVID-19 list. NFLTR)