According to Ben Goessling, the Vikings have requested permission to interview Titans director of player personnel Monti Ossenfort for their general manager vacancy.
Ossenfort has been a hot candidate in recent years and has a few different requests so far in 2022. He was a finalist for the Panthers job last season.
The Vikings now have eight interview requests out for a new GM.
- Browns VP of Player Personnel Glenn Cook (Requested)
- Patriots player personnel consultant Eliot Wolf (Requested)
- Browns VP of football operations Kwesi Adofo-Mensah (Requested)
- Buccaneers VP of player personnel John Spytek (Requested)
- Eagles VP of player personnel Catherine Raiche (Requested)
- Eagles executive Brandon Brown (Requested)
- Chiefs director of player personnel Ryan Poles (Requested)
- Titans director of player personnnel Monti Ossenfort (Requested)
Ossenfort spent 14 years with the Patriots before joining the Titans as the director of player personnel in 2020. He got his start in New England as an area scout before moving up the ranks to national scout and assistant director of college scouting. He was promoted to college scouting director in 2016.