The New York Giants announced Thursday that they’ve signed 13 undrafted free agents to contracts in time for the start of rookie minicamp and waived WR Jawill Davis.
- The Giants also signed three draft picks including fourth-round DB Julian Love, seventh-round OT George Asafo-Adjei, and seventh-round DT Chris Slayton.
The full list of undrafted free agents includes:
- Reggie White Jr.WR/Monmouth
- Paul Adams/OL/Missouri
- James O’Hagan/C/Buffalo
- Jake Carlock/CB/LIU-Post
- Jonathan Hilliman/RB/Rutgers
- Alex Wesley/WR/Northern Colorado
- Josiah Tauaefa/LB/Texas-San Antonio
- C.J. Conrad/TE/Kentucky
- Jacob Thieneman/S/Purdue
- Mark McLaurin/S/Mississippi State
- Eric Dungey/QB/Syracuse
- Jeremiah Harris/DE/Eastern Michigan
- Nate Harvey/DE/East Carolina
Davis, 24, wound up signing on with the Giants as an undrafted free agent out of Bethune-Cookman back in May. He signed a three-year, $1.71 million contract but was waived coming out of the preseason.
The Giants later signed Davis to their practice squad before promoting him to their active roster last September. He was eventually placed on injured reserve.
In 2018, Davis appeared in seven games for the Giants and recorded four receptions for 40 yards and no touchdowns.