- Bills HC Sean McDermott said Wednesday that RB Chris Ivory is “good to go” for Wednesday’s practice. (Joe Buscaglia)
- According to McDermott, he is “confident” that K Stephen Hauschka (pelvis) will be able to play Sunday. (Mike Rodak)
- Bills promoted RB Keith Ford and S Dean Marlowe to their active roster. (NFLTR)
- Bills signed TE Kyle Carter, WR Tanner McEvoy and CB Josh Thornton to their practice squad.
Gase mentioned that the two players “are very close. Danny was a big help with that as far as talking to me about how much he could help us, what he could do for the locker room and on the field. He even said at the time, ‘He’s a really good running back; he hasn’t played that spot in awhile.’
“Mike [Tannenbaum] did a good job of working with his agent to get it done. I know I was talking to Brandon quite a bit during that time just to explain to him kind of what our situation was and what we were looking for and how I thought he could impact our team.”
- Gase said QB Ryan Tannehill looked “good” and “moved around well” during Wednesday’s practice and “unless something crazy happens,” he’ll start in Week 15. (Adam Beasley)
Jets QB Sam Darnold says they’re looking to build “as much momentum as we can going into next season” over the remaining three weeks of the season.
“I think it’s huge, just trying to get as much momentum as we can going into next season,” Darnold said, via the New York Post. “I think it will be huge for this team and really awesome for us to build off of a good end to the season.”