Bills GM Brandon Beane says the team is set up to take the best player available at No. 9 in the first round.
“I don’t feel like we have a glaring hole on the roster,” Beane said via Joe Buscaglia. “Not saying that we don’t have needs, but we don’t have a glaring hole this year. At least we’ve accomplished that.”
- According to Barry Jackson, the Dolphins sent a group to work out Buffalo QB Tyree Jackson.
- The Dolphins have also checked out Auburn QB Jarrett Stidham, Boise State QB Brett Rypien and Ole Miss QB Jordan Ta’amu.
- Jackson reports the Dolphins tried to set up a private workout with Oklahoma State QB Taylor Cornelius, but the team is still trying to schedule a visit following a canceled flight.
- Miami has also met with Baylor QB Jalen McClendon.
- Stanford LB Joey Alfieri visited the Dolphins last week. (Joe Schad)
- Miami has hosted both TCU DEs L.J. Collier and Ben Banogu for pre-draft visits. (Jackson)
- The Dolphins also held a private workout for Elon OL Oli Udoh.
- According to Ian Rapoport, Patriots QB Tom Brady will likely not be in attendance for the start of offseason workouts, just like last year.
- Rapoport adds Brady may try to bulk up some for the 2019 season.
- Patriots WR Julian Edelman can earn a $500,000 bonus by completing this year’s offseason workouts. (Field Yates)
- Patriots re-signed RFA CB Jonathan Jones. (NFLTR)