- According to Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk, there’s more speculation going around this year that Marvis Lewis‘ time with the Bengals could be over.
- Florio mentions that Lewis is more likely to walk away than be fired by the Bengals, seeing as owner Mike Brown doesn’t like to pay people who aren’t working for them.
- The Cincinnati Bengals officially ruled out WR Tyler Boyd (knee), LB Jordan Evans (ankle), and CB Tony McRae (hamstring) for Week 16 and list LB Vontaze Burfict (concussion) as questionable.
- The Cleveland Browns tried out LB Sam Eguavoen (CFL) on Thursday. (Howard Balzer)
- The Cleveland Browns list T Austin Corbett (foot), CB Phillip Gaines (knee), DT Larry Ogunjobi (biceps), S Jabrill Peppers (neck), C J.C. Tretter (ankle), and LB Tanner Vallejo (hamstring) as questionable for Week 16.
- Ravens HC John Harbaugh said Thursday that TE Nick Boyle has cleared concussion protocol and they expect to make a final decision on him Saturday, barring any setbacks. (Jeff Zrebiec)
- Ed Bouchette of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette mentions that Steelers K Chris Boswell is due a $2 million roster bonus next March to go with a $1 million salary for the 2019 season.
- If Boswell is still on the Steelers’ roster at the end of the year, Bouchette doesn’t think Pittsburgh will release him to save that $2 million bonus.
- The Pittsburgh Steelers officially ruled out RB James Conner (ankle) for Week 16 and list WR JuJu Smith-Schuster (groin) as questionable.