- The Bengals officially ruled out C Billy Price and RB Joe Mixon for Sunday’s game against the Falcons.
- The good news for Cincinnati is that no one else is listed, which means LB Preston Brown (ankle), WR A.J. Green (pelvis) CB Dre Kirkpatrick (groin/back), RB Giovani Bernard (thigh), CB Darqueze Dennard (calf) and DE Michael Johnson (knee) should be good to go for Week 4.
Regarding Stanton, Browns OC Todd Haley mentioned that he’s been “tremendous” for them.
“He’s been tremendous,” Haley said. “He’s a unique, unique quarterback. He has insight that I haven’t seen from very many guys. He has a unique feel for how to deal with Tyrod and how he deals with the young guys, whether it was [former Browns quarterback] Brogan [Roback] or it was Baker. It’s a great situation for a young guy to be developing in.”
- The Cleveland Browns officially list QB Tyrod Taylor (back/concussion) and TE Seth DeValve (hamstring) as questionable for Week 4.
- Regarding Taylor, he will travel with the team to Oakland for Sunday’s game.
- Ravens HC John Harbaugh said Friday that it will be up to the trainers whether rookie TE Hayden Hurst (foot injury) plays on Sunday against the Steelers: “It’s more of a medical decision.” (Jamison Hensley)
- The Ravens officially ruled out CB Anthony Averett (hamstring) and DT Willie Henry (abdomen) for Sunday’s game against the Steelers and have CB Brandon Carr (knee), TE Hayden Hurst (foot), DB/LB Anthony Levine (hamstring), LB C.J. Mosley (knee), DT Michael Pierce (foot), T Ronnie Stanley (foot) and LB Terrell Suggs (knee) down as questionable.
When asked about his decreased production this season, Steelers WR Antonio Brown told reporters to “watch the tape.”
“My statistics are already there. I’ve already done everything from a statistical point,” Brown said, via ESPN.com. “Obviously, it’s out of my control. I can’t throw it to myself. But what’s important is we continue to win. I’m getting a lot of respect out there. Guys are doubling me, tripling me. But what’s new? We’ve got to continue to win. Winning is most important. Obviously I think I’m the top-rated receiver from 2010 [among] who’s in the league. It’s all about winning at this point.”
- The Pittsburgh Steelers list DB Mike Hilton (elbow) and S Morgan Burnett (groin) as doubtful for Week 4’s game.