- Albert Breer mentions that Darrell Bevell is a potential offensive coordinator option for Bengals new HC Zac Taylor.
- Another name to watch for Cincinnati, according to Breer, is Taylor’s father-in-law, Mike Sherman, who could serve in a senior assistant role.
- Browns HC Freddie Kitchens told reporters that he’ll continue to call the offense’s plays in 2019. (Nate Ulrich)
- Kitchens says that new offensive coordinator Todd Monken agreed to join the Browns’ staff to be surrounded by the people that are here. (Mary Kay Cabot)
- The Browns officially announced nine coaching staff hires on Monday including: Steve Wilks as DC, Todd Monken as OC, Mike Priefer as ST coordinator, Stump Mitchell as RBs/run game coordinator, James Campen as OL/associate HC, Ryan Lindley as QBs, Jody Wright as special assistant to HC, and Jim Dray and Tyler Tettleton as offensive quality control coaches.
Steelers WR JuJu Smith-Schuster says he’s hoping Antonio Brown isn’t traded this offseason.
“No, I don’t want AB traded,” Smith-Schuster said, via the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review. “He makes me better. He makes the team better. He’s awesome. He’s a great dude.
“For myself, I learn a lot from him — just playing with him. If I want to increase my game to be the best, I gotta compete against him. So, I do not want him traded.”
- The Pittsburgh Steelers announced Monday that they’ve promoted Shaun Sarrett to offensive line coach.