- Ben Baby of ESPN mentions that Bengals OL Xavier Su’a-Filo (foot) is participating in practice this week, which is a “good sign” for his return from the injured reserve at some point.
- Taylor said that Su’a-Filo will likely be activated next week. (Baby)
- Bengals OL Bobby Hart will start at right tackle in Week 12. (Tyler Dragon)
- Bengals HC Zac Taylor said G Quinton Spain could start at left guard over Mike Jordan is an option. He added that WR Mike Thomas (hamstring) is unlikely to play. (Jay Morrison)
- Although Taylor declined to reveal the Bengals’ starting quarterback ahead of Week 12, Dragon says “all signs point” to QB Brandon Allen being the guy.
- Bengals DL coach Nick Eason and DBs coach Steve Jackson will be unable to attend Week 12’s game due to COVID-19 protocols. (Tyler Dragon)
- OUT for Week 12:
- DOUBTFUL for Week 12:
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 12:
- Matt Miller says to keep an eye on the Browns as a potential landing spot for WR Kenny Stills, who was waived by the Texans on Friday. Miller says he had heard rumors about Cleveland having interest in Stills before the trade deadline.
- As for being on a limited snap count, WR Jarvis Landry said he’d like to play every snap but the Browns’ offense typically rotates receivers: “I want to be on the field every play, but we try not to have tendencies and we try to rotate guys in.” ( Ulrich)
- Browns DC Joe Woods said S Ronnie Harrison‘s knee injury is not considered serious and he is expected to play in Week 12 against the Jaguars. Woods added that Harrison is getting “more comfortable” in their system and wants the safety to play “within himself” against his former team in Jacksonville. (Scott Petrak)
- Browns S Ronnie Harrison feels Cleveland’s defense is a great fit for him after being traded from the Jaguars in September: “I was heartbroken at the moment. I can’t imagine a better fit for me.” (Mary Kay Cabot)
- Given that the Browns have DEs Myles Garrett, Joe Jackson, and Sione Takitaki on the COVID-19 list, Woods said they could move interior linemen to edge positions. (Nate Ulrich)
- Woods said they expect DE Olivier Vernon to continue performing well after his three-sack game against the Eagles in Week 11: “I told him once you do it once, we expect to see you do it again. He’s always had that capability.” (Petrak)
- As for Browns CB Denzel Ward (calf) being out, Woods said CB Kevin Johnson is capable of lining up on the outside, while Tavierre Thomas and M.J. Stewart rotate in the nickel. (Ulrich)
- Browns S Jovante Moffatt (illness) returned to Friday’s practice after missing the previous two days. (Mary Kay Cabot)
- The Browns are hosting free agent DB Jamal Davis for a visit. (Albert Breer)
- OUT for Week 12: S Sheldrick Redwine (knee), CB Denzel Ward (calf)
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 12: C Nick Harris (ankle), S Andrew Sendejo (groin), G Wyatt Teller (calf)
- Tom Pelissero reports that Ravens QB Lamar Jackson‘s positive COVID-19 test came in Thursday’s round of screenings and he will not play in Tuesday’s game against the Steelers. However, Pelissero adds that Jackson could theoretically be cleared in time for the Ravens’ December 7 game against the Cowboys.
- Ravens placed QB Lamar Jackson, FB Patrick Ricard, DT Justin Madubuike and LS Morgan Cox on the COVID-19 list. (NFLTR)
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!