- Bills HC Sean McDermott told reporters on Monday that it “looks good” for WR Kelvin Benjamin this week while adding that he’s a position to practice. (Mike Rodak)
- According to McDermott, DE Shaq Lawson is week-to-week with an ankle injury. (Mike Rodak)
- As for LT Cordy Glenn, McDermott said there is no change in terms of his status, as he’s still without a timetable for return from his foot/ankle injury. (Joe Buscaglia)
- McDermott confirmed that CB Tre’Davious White and RB Travaris Cadet are both in the concussion protocol. (Mike Rodak)
- Mike Klis of 9 News reports that there will be no coaching/personnel changes for the Broncos at this time.
- However, Klis adds that several changes to the team’s coaching and personnel staff are expected after the season.
- As for HC Vance Joseph, Klis mentions that he is on the hot seat, despite being in his first year with the team. Although, Klis says there is sentiment Joseph would be a much better coach with better quarterback play.
- Joseph said that DT Domata Peko (knee) and G Ron Leary (back) are day-to-day with their injuries. (Mike Klis)
- The Broncos are still evaluating DL Derek Wolfe and exploring every option with him, including the possibility of placing him on injured reserve.
- According to Howard Balzer, the Denver Broncos brought in free agent P Brock Miller for a tryout in recent days.
- Browns HC Hue Jackson still believes DeShone Kizer can be the team’s quarterback of the future, but he did acknowledge that they may have to draft a quarterback with the No. 1 overall pick: “We can’t have too many good quarterbacks on this football team.” (Mary Kay Cabot)
“I haven’t made any decision either way,” Reid said, per ESPN’s Adam Teicher. “(But) that was the wrong thing for (Peters) to do.”