- Over The Cap’s Nick Korte goes over the changes to the compensatory pick formula and how the projected picks have played out in 2020. He notes the Chiefs should still feel comfortable about receiving a fourth-round comp pick for Washington CB Kendall Fuller despite his injury at the beginning of the year.
- Chiefs HC Andy Reid said he leaves personnel decisions up to GM Brett Veach when asked about Kansas City signing CB Deandre Baker to the practice squad. He did note current Chiefs WR Mecole Hardman was friends with Baker at Georgia. (Adam Teicher)
- Adam Schefter reports that there is optimism that Raiders OT Trent Brown (COVID-19 list) could be cleared as early as next week to resume working out.
- According to NFL Media’s Ian Rapoport, Raiders DE Clelin Ferrell tested positive for COVID-19, which is why he was placed on the reserve list. The other player on the list, DB Lamarcus Joyner, is a close contact of Ferrell’s.
- ESPN’s Jeremy Fowler notes people around the league aren’t sold that HC Jon Gruden is committed to QB Derek Carr even after this season.
- The Athletic’s Vic Tafur notes the Raiders love what they’ve gotten from WR Nelson Agholor this year but their ability to re-sign him likely depends on his market.
- Tafur does think Las Vegas could sign backup RB Devontae Booker to an extension as he’s found a niche and the running back market is tough.
- The Las Vegas Raiders are bringing in veteran RB Derrick Coleman for a visit this week. (Albert Breer)
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!