- Per KUSA’s Mike Klis, Broncos LB Von Miller said he’s on track to make a return this season from his ankle injury: “Say like maybe 3 weeks to a month, I should be ready to go.”
- Miller dislocated ligaments in his ankle before the start of the season and is on injured reserve but his rehab appears to be going well.
- The Broncos are hosting TE Troy Fumagalli for a visit. (Aaron Wilson)
- Broncos placed TE Jake Butt on injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- Chargers’ HC Anthony Lynn talked about the decision to trade CB Desmond King to the Titans: “Sometimes players need a fresh start. His time was up here and I wish him all the best.” (Gilbert Manzano)
- The Chargers are hosting DB Jaylen Watkins for a tryout. (Aaron Wilson)
- According to NFL Media’s Tom Pelissero, Raiders third-round LB Tanner Muse had toe surgery Monday and will miss the remainder of the season.
- Raiders signed DB Jake Gervase to their practice squad.
- Raiders released DE Breeland Speaks from their practice squad.