- Mike Klis reports that MRI results came back better than expected for Broncos CB Tramaine Brock, who is considered day to day with a groin injury.
- Regarding QB Andrew Luck, Colts HC Frank Reich said: “Andrew is playing good football. He made a lot of plays in this game that gave us a chance to win. I’m happy where he is.” (Kevin Bowen)
- Reich announced Monday that OT Joe Haeg‘s ankle will keep him out a couple of weeks. However, the good news for the Colts is that Denzelle Good has returned. (Zak Keefer)
Raiders HC Jon Gruden admitted Monday that it’s hard on the team to trade away one of the best players on your franchise.
“Yeah, it’s hard. It’s hard to trade one of the best players on your franchise. It’s hard. It’s hard on the players. We didn’t get anything for him that’s going to help us this year,” Gruden said, via Michael Gehlken of the Las Vegas Review-Journal.
- Gruden announced Monday that S Karl Joseph is expected to be out at least a game with a hamstring injury. (Scott Bair)
- Gruden said he thinks RT Donald Penn, who was evaluated for concussion-like symptoms, will be okay, but he admitted that they’ll have to wait and see how he does during the week. (Scott Bair)
- According to Gruden, Raiders K Mike Nugent injured his hip on Sunday and they’re concerned about his status for Week 4. (Michael Gehlken)
- Gruden confirmed that they will work out some kickers this week. (Scott Bair)
- Titans HC Mike Vrabel said he’s waiting on a report from the doctor to get a better idea regarding QB Blaine Gabbert, who is in the concussion protocol. (Turron Davenport)
- After that, Vrabel says they’ll consider all options at backup quarterback.
- As for Marcus Mariota, Vrabel said: “It’s what he can handle with his recovery and what the trainers feel like he can handle.” (Terry McCormick)