- Matt Miller of B/R says there have been “strong signals” coming out of the Dolphins’ scouting department that they prefer Justin Herbert to Tua Tagovailoa.
- However, a high-level NFL scout tells Miller that he continues to hear it will be Tagovailoa, and that the team’s recent interest in Herbert is an attempt to use the media to drive down interest in Tua.
- Miller’s source believes Miami is trying to convince the football world that they don’t want Tagovailoa and prevent a team from jumping them.
- Even so, Miller mentions that the safe estimate right now is that “90 percent of the intel surrounding Miami points to Herbert.”
- There are obvious injury concerns with Tua and one source tells Miller that he believes multiple teams have failed Tagovailoa medically and are concerned about how long he’ll stay healthy.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!