- Broncos have scheduled a private workout with Northwestern QB Clayton Thorson. (Mike Klis)
- Tony Pauline of Draft Analyst reports that San Diego State TE Kahale Warring had a long meeting with Broncos.
- Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News writes that Jets’ recently signed RB Le’Veon Bell will help second-year QB Sam Darnold’s development “immensely”, given that Bell can replicate what Rams RB Todd Gurley did for Jared Goff.
- Mehta also believes Jets’ new HC Adam Gase will help Darnold “take a significant step” in 2019.
- Regarding the Jets’ needs, Mehta says they missed out on a center in free agency after the Bills signed Mitch Morse and Panthers added Matt Paradis.
- According to Mehta, the Jets had “serious reservations” about Paradis’ broken fibula.
- Mehta mentions that the Jets also a pass rusher after missing out on Anthony Barr.
- As for the Jets possibly being in-line to draft Ohio State’s Nick Bosa at No. 3 overall, Mehta still expects him to go No. 2 overall, even after the 49ers acquired OLB Dee Ford in a trade with the Chiefs.
- Raiders’ recently signed QB Mike Glennon‘s one-year deal is worth $2 million and includes another $2 million through incentives. (Ian Rappoport)
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!