- Broncos HC Vic Fangio was asked about the possibility of activating QB Drew Lock from injured reserve next week: “Possibly. He’s definitely doing good when you factor in when he hasn’t done anything since August.” (Troy Renck)
- As for who will be the team’s backup quarterback in Week 12, Fangio mentioned it will once again be Brett Rypien: “It’s not official, but I’ll tell you it’s Rypien.” (Nicki Jhabvala)
- While the Broncos elected to cut TE Orson Charles on Friday, Mike Klis reports that Denver told him to stay in town, as they could bring him back next week.
- The Denver Broncos officially ruled out LB Justin Hollins (hamstring) for Week 12 and list TE Jeff Heuerman (knee), T Ja’Wuan James (knee), LB Joseph Jones (foot), G Ronald Leary (shoulder, neck), C Connor McGovern (back), WR Tim Patrick (shoulder), and G Dalton Risner (ankle) as questionable.
- Broncos waived placed TE Orson Charles. (NFLTR)
- Broncos promoted OLB Ahmad Gooden to their active roster.
- Raiders HC Jon Gruden said that DB Lamarcus Joyner, who is questionable for Week 12, will travel to New York with the team, but they aren’t sure he’ll play. (Scott Bair)
- The Oakland Raiders officially ruled out T David Sharpe (calf) for Week 12 and list S Lamarcus Joyner (hamstring) as questionable.
- Titans HC Mike Vrabel told reporters that TE Delanie Walker (ankle) was limited in practice on Friday but they are still hopeful that he’ll play on Sunday. (Turron Davenport)
- Walker said he felt really good early in the week, but as “you pound on something like that, it can get a bit tender.” (Eric Bacharach)
- As for his status in Week 12, Walker said: “I’m not sure what this weekend is going to look like. … I would say maybe be better to be on the cautious side.”
- The Titans officially listed Walker as doubtful for Sunday’s game.
- The Tennessee Titans officially list G Kevin Pamphile (knee) and TE Delanie Walker (ankle) as doubtful for Week 12.