- Browns HC Hue Jackson told reporters that he’s sticking with Cody Kessler as their backup quarterback this weekend. (Nate Ulrich)
- The Browns officially list OT Shon Coleman (concussion), DB Jamar Taylor (ankle) and C J.C. Tretter (shoulder, knee, quad) as questionable for Week 11’s game against the Jaguars.
The Los Angeles Chargers announced on Friday that QB Philip Rivers has been cleared to play in Week 11’s game against the Bills by an independent neurological consultant.
Rivers self-reported concussion symptoms following the team’s Week 10 game against the Jaguars and had been in the concussion protocol since Monday.
Rivers practiced on a limited basis Wednesday before being upgraded to full Thursday and Friday.
- The Los Angeles Chargers officially ruled out OT Joe Barksdale for Week’s 11 game and have C Spence Pullard and LB James Onwualu down as doubtful.
- The good news for the Chargers is that QB Philip Rivers (concussion) and DE Chris McCain are both questionable.
- The Raiders officially list CB David Amerson as doubtful for Sunday’s game against the Patriots.
- Oakland also has RT Marshall Newhouse, G Gabe Jackson, LB Cory James, and FB Jamize Olawale down as being questionable for Week 11.
- Raiders OLB Khalil Mack says he’s hoping to remain with the team for the remainder of his NFL career. (NFLTR)
- Ravens HC John Harbaugh announced that RB Danny Woodhead will be a game-time decision this Sunday: “We’ll be ready if he goes. We’ll be ready if he doesn’t go.”
- Even so, Jeff Zrebiec mentions that the expectation is that Woodhead returns for Week 11’s game against the Packers.
- The Ravens officially list LT Ronnie Stanley (concussion) as doubtful for Sunday’s game to go along with six players that questionable including TE Nick Boyle (toe), WR Michael Campanaro (shoulder), S Chuck Clark (thigh), CB Jimmy Smith (Achilles), RB Terrance West (calf), and LB Tim Williams (thigh).