- NFL Media’s Ian Rapoport says the team brass will make a final decision on Chargers HC Anthony Lynn on Monday.
- ESPN’s Jeremy Fowler said the sense around the league was that Lynn had made it a 50/50 decision with Los Angeles’ winning streak, as he was respected by ownership. However, 20 losses the past two years was a steep hole to dig out of.
- After Sunday’s game, Lynn told reporters that he meets with management every week and will do so again on Monday. As for his future with the team, Lynn said: “As of right now, I’m still under contract.” (Jeff Miller)
- Chiefs coach Andy Reid announced following Sunday’s game that CB Deandre Baker suffered a broken left femur. (Herbie Teope)
- NFL Media’s Ian Rapoport, Tom Pelissero and Mike Garafolo write that Chiefs assistant director of player personnel Ryan Poles should garner some interest as a GM candidate this year.
ESPN’s Adam Schefter mentioned on Sunday “NFL Countdown” that the Raiders and HC Jon Gruden have “no intention” of moving on from QB Derek Carr next year.
“There’s no intention that they are willing to move off of Derek Carr at this point in time. Now, Jon Gruden is always looking at quarterbacks and they also have Marcus Mariota under a two-year contract, but Carr played well this year and you have to figure they’d like to stick with him going into next year. No intention to move off him at this time,” Schefter said, via Bleacher Report.
- Jason La Canfora of CBS Sports mentions that there has been “increasing chatter” in scouting circles that the Raiders could have a shakeup in their personnel department at some point this offseason. La Canfora adds that changes may not come until after the draft, but it’s something to at least watch.