- The Colts announced that LBs coach Dave Borgonzi will not be available for Week 15 due to COVID-19-related reasons. (Joel A. Erickson)
- Colts hosted P Austin Rehkow for a visit. (Aaron Wilson)
Jack also made it clear that he will still continue to support Jaguars’ HC Doug Marrone despite their disappointing season.
“I deleted my Instagram and Twitter, but you can’t run away from it, even at the gas station fans talk about Trevor Lawrence,” Jack said, via Ashlyn Sullivan. “We’re fighting for a job, the NFL does not pay losers … we’re not going out there tanking. I have a lot of love for Doug — it’s been a rough year for him. I will always ride with Coach Marrone. He has always had my back, even when I have been wrong. He is someone you want in your corner.”
- The Texans announced that CB Phillip Gaines (knee), RB Duke Johnson (neck), RB C.J. Prosise (ankle), and CB John Reid (neck) have been ruled out from Week 15 and they did not travel with the team to Indianapolis.
- Texans’ S Justin Reid spoke about his season-ending hand surgery: “I had the procedure done. The surgery went well. I look forward to getting that back right and healthy for next season.” (Aaron Wilson)
- Reid also said that the injury was simply a freak accident: “Couldn’t use my hand at all..It was a freak accident early in the 2nd quarter. Tore the ulnar collateral ligament. Just unfortunate.” (Mark Berman)