- According to SiriusXM NFL Radio’s Alex Marvez, the Colts are leaning toward hiring Alabama assistant DL coach Brian Baker to the same position.
- The Athletic’s Zak Keefer reports Colts assistant Kevin Patullo will be the new passing game specialist after being replaced by Mike Groh as WR coach.
- Sports Illustrated’s Albert Breer writes the Jaguars believe former EVP Tom Coughlin is to blame for DE Yannick Ngakoue not being signed to an extension by now, and his ouster is why the team has been publicly optimistic about bringing back the star pass rusher.
- The Jaguars announced they will play two home games in London in 2020, which will be the first time an NFL team has done so. Both games will be held on back-to-back weekends next year. (Tom Pelissero)
- Per ESPN’s Michal DiRocco, Jaguars team president Mark Lamping said moving another home game to London was “the right action” for Jacksonville, as the overseas games generate about twice as much revenue for the team as normal home games.
- He added it would give the team a boost to offset the increased revenue the Rams, Chargers and Raiders are getting from new stadiums and to “stabilize the future of the franchise.”
- The schedule change is not permanent going forward and could be for as little as one year. It’s part of a $700 million downtown renovation deal Jaguars owner Shad Khan has with the city of Jacksonville. (Pelissero)
- ESPN’s Turron Davenport says the Titans could look to free agency to address their need for a pass rusher, with Jaguars DE Yannick Ngakoue and Ravens LB Matt Judon the best, and most expensive, players potentially available.
- Other, more riskier options include Falcons LB Vic Beasley, Rams DE Dante Fowler, Steelers LB Bud Dupree and Giants LB Markus Golden.
- If Tennessee needs to bring in a bargain bin option, Davenport highlights Jets LB Jordan Jenkins as a potential signing.
- Davenport highlights Judon, Beasley and Golden as strong fits from a scheme and player situation perspective.
- Davenport also mentions the Titans should look to re-sign LB Kamalei Correa after his strong finish to the season.
- Paul Kuharsky doesn’t believe the Titans will have much interest in Beasley unless they still have a need and he’s still available late in free agency.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!