- According to Sports Illustrated’s Albert Breer, Broncos DE Adam Gotsis could also be another trade candidate if Denver elects to hold a fire sale, in addition to obvious options like WR Emmanuel Sanders or CB Chris Harris.
- Broncos CB De’Vante Bausby says he was paralyzed for 30 minutes after taking a blow to the head during Sunday’s game. He regained feeling in his extremities and has no timetable for a return. (Nicki Jhabvala)
- The Athletic’s Daniel Popper doesn’t believe the Chargers will be sellers at the trade deadline unless they drop three straight and are sitting at 2-6. In that case, moving someone like Melvin Gordon could be an option.
- Popper writes S Derwin James has progressed from the scooter to a walking boot and remains on track for a return by December 1.
- The Chargers worked out safeties Shalom Luani and Tre Sullivan on Tuesday. (Aaron Wilson)
- According to NFL Media’s Ian Rapoport, Raiders DE Arden Key suffered a strained patellar tendon and is expected to miss a few weeks.
- Raiders third-round rookie CB Isaiah Johnson will be one of the players to come off injured reserve if he doesn’t suffer any setbacks when he starts practicing next week. (Scott Bair)
- Raiders HC Jon Gruden says he liked recently-acquired WR Zay Jones coming out of college and he has some natural skills that are “well worth looking into.” (Myles Simmons)
- Gruden mentioned G Gabe Jackson is on track to return to the field in the next couple of weeks. (Simmons)
- Gruden wants to utilize CB Daryl Worley as more of a hybrid outside cornerback and safety now that CB Nevin Lawson is back on the team. (Bair)