The Broncos season was abruptly ended Saturday night by the Ravens. Now that there season is over, here are a few headlines for the Broncos entering this offseason.
- Defensive tackle Justin Bannan and safety Jim Leonhard hope to be retained by the Broncos this offseason as they are entering free agency. (Denver Post)
- Following Saturday night’s playoff loss to the Ravens, running back Knowshon Moreno was walking without much of a limp. It was thought that Moreno had sustained a sprain to his knee. (Denver Post)
- Ty Warren, who has only played in two games in the last three seasons due to a couple triceps tears and hip injury, is unsure will he’ll play next season as he enters free agency. (Denver Post)
- Soon to be free agent wide receiver Brandon Stokley admits he’s unsure what his future will be in the NFL, but hopes to return to the Broncos in 2013. Another one-year contract makes sense for Stokley as he and Peyton Manning displayed excellent chemistry this season. (Mile High Sports)
- After missing a large portion of the 2012 season, free agent cornerback Tracy Porter insists he will play in 2013. Porter missed time due to the after-affect of a seizure he suffered in August as well as a concussion in December. The 26-year-old is not expected to re-sign with the Broncos. (Mile High Sports)