The Tampa Bay Buccaneers announced that they’ve signed 14 undrafted free agents to contracts on Monday and waived OL Avery Young.
The full list of undrafted free agent signings includes:
- Austin Allen/QB/Arkansas
- Shaun Wilson/RB/Duke
- Ervin Philips/WR/Syracuse
- Sergio Bailey/WR/Eastern Michigan
- Tanner Hudson/TE/Southern Arkansas
- Donnie Ernsberger/TE/Western Michigan
- Jason Reese/TE/Missouri
- Cole Boozer/OL/Temple
- Demone Harris/DE/Buffalo
- Antonio Simmons/DE/Georgia Tech
- Evan Perrizo/DE/Minnesota State
- Godwin Igwebuike/S/Northwestern
- Josh Liddell/S/Arkansas
- Trevor Moore/K/North Texas
Young, 25, wound up signing a three-year, $1.62 million contract with the Saints as an undrafted free agent out of Auburn back in 2016. He was waived last February and later claimed off of waivers by the Dolphins.
After Miami cut him loose at the start of the regular season, Young signed on to the Buccaneers’ practice squad and later returned to the team on a future’s contract this past January.
During his college career at Auburn, Young made 36 starts at right tackle and both guard positions. He was a third-team All-SEC selection during his senior season.