The Indianapolis Colts announced Saturday that they’ve made several roster moves ahead of their Week 9 game against the Ravens.
The full list includes:
- Colts activated LB Matthew Adams from injured reserve.
- Colts placed WR Ashton Dulin on injured reserve.
- Colts signed K Matt Gay to their practice squad.
- Colts released RB Darius Jackson from their practice squad
- Colts promoted elevated WRs Daurice Fountain and DeMichael Harris to their active roster.
Here’s the Colts updated practice squad:
- DB Andre Chachere
- DT Kameron Cline
- G Jake Eldrenkamp
- TE Farrod Green
- WR DeMichael Harris
- C Joey Hunt
- T Carter O’Donnell
- DT Chris Williams
- DT Robert Windsor
- RB Darius Anderson
- TE Hale Hentges
- S Ibraheim Campbell
- DE Cassius Marsh
- DB Will Sunderland
- WR Daurice Fountain
- K Matt Gay
Adams, 24, is a former seventh-round pick by the Colts in the 2018 NFL Draft out of Houston. He’s in the third year of his four-year, $2.6 million rookie contract.
In 2019, Adams appeared in all 16 games and recorded 10 total tackles, one tackle for loss, and no sacks.