- According to Todd Archer, the Cowboys offered WR Sammy Watkins a contract worth $16 million per season, which should set the baseline for a new deal for WR Amari Cooper at $17 million-plus per season.
- Eliot Shorr-Parks expects the Eagles to add another running back before the draft, and identifies three potential trade targets that could be better than the backs left in free agency including Bears RB Jordan Howard, Browns RB Duke Johnson and Bills RB LeSean McCoy
- Eagles WR DeSean Jackson told reporters on Thursday that he wants to retire with Philadelphia: “I want to finish my career here. I want to finish what I started.” (Reuben Frank)
- According to Kevin Duffy, the Giants were also in the mix for WR Phillip Dorsett before he elected to re-sign with the Patriots.
- Sports Illustrated’s Albert Breer says if the Giants continue looking at drafting a quarterback this year, holding onto QB Eli Manning as a bridge quarterback makes sense.
- According to Tony Pauline, the Giants were active with the offensive linemen at Oklahoma’s pro day.