- According to Geoff Mosher, Eagles RB Corey Clement said he didn’t tear his ACL and should be ready for the start of the season: “I’m back at it. It wasn’t an ACL. None of that. I’m hitting the ground running. You can expect Corey to be out there Game 1.”
- Penn State DE Shareef Miller visited the Eagles Wednesday. (Tom Pelissero)
- CBS Sports’ Jason La Canfora believes Duke QB Daniel Jones is a strong contender for the Giants with their second first-round pick at No. 17.
- According to NFL Media’s Ian Rapoport, the Giants would absolutely take Alabama DT Quinnen Williams if he’s available and could even try to trade up a few spots if he falls.
- However, Rapoport doesn’t expect Williams to get past the Jets at No. 3.
- Free-agent OL Mike Remmers is expected to sign with a team after the draft, with the Giants among the likely candidates. (Dan Duggan)