- Cowboys G Connor Williams will undergo a scope on his knee and miss some time. (David Moore)
- Dallas is expected to move Xavier Su’a-Filo into the starting lineup to replace Williams.
- Cowboys DE Robert Quinn earned an $880,000 bonus for topping seven sacks this season on Sunday. (Spotrac)
- Per SNY’s Ralph Vacchiano, Giants HC Pat Shurmur said the team wasn’t considering putting RB Saquon Barkley on injured reserve and ending his season: “He was in today. He’s feeling much better. He’s fine. I saw him today and he said he’s feeling a lot better.”
- Shurmur added he was not considering making any changes to the coaching staff after the Giants gave the Jets their second win of the season Sunday: “I’m not going to make any coaching changes. It’s important we coach and play better – period.” (Art Stapleton)
- Shurmur mentioned the Giants liked how OT Nick Gates filled in on Sunday and he could be a long-term option: “We think he’s got a chance to be a good player.” (Vacchiano)
- Giants TE Rhett Ellison was placed in the concussion protocol following Sunday’s game. Giants OT Nate Solder and CB Janoris Jenkins also both suffered concussions. (Pat Leonard)
- Sports Illustrated’s Albert Breer says that Redskins QB Colt McCoy likely won’t play again this season except in extreme emergency as he’s seen as “Jay Gruden‘s guy.”