- The Chicago Bears officially list S Eddie Jackson (shin), DT Bilal Nichols (knee), and WR Allen Robinson (hip) as questionable for Week 15.
Lions QB Matthew Stafford says he plans to continue playing, despite a number of injuries he’s been dealing with this year.
“I played with it last week, so I plan on playing with it again,” Stafford said, via the Detriot Free Press.
According to Stafford, his back injury has not affected his play.
“No,” Stafford said. “I don’t think anybody in the league right now is probably 100 percent. We’ve played a lot of football, so I’m just out there doing what I can to help us win. That’s the bottom line, that’s my only goal.”
- The Detroit Lions officially ruled out WR Bruce Ellington (hamstring), DE Da’Shawn Hand (knee), RB Kerryon Johnson (knee), T Rick Wagner (concussion), and S Charles Washington (hamstring) for Sunday’s game against the Bills and list LB Trevor Bates (ankle), RB Nick Bellore (ankle), CB Marcus Cooper (back), T Taylor Decker (shoulder), LB Devon Kennard (hip), and QB Matthew Stafford (back) as questionable.
When asked about his production this season, Packers TE Jimmy Graham said: “My numbers suck.”
Graham did, however, add that it’s not all about stats.
“That’s not what it’s about,” Graham said, via ESPN.com. “I just want to win games. If I have one catch for 2 yards and we win, I don’t care. But obviously it’s not great when you’re not helping us win, and that’s what I see.”
Graham mentioned that he’s hoping to be back with the team next year and get an opportunity to build off of what he learned this year.
“I’ve always dominated everywhere I’ve went,” Graham said. “Obviously, I haven’t done that yet here. So it would be nice to get an opportunity to do it. Come back and maybe just be kind of more comfortable here, but I’m going to give it my all no matter what’s asked of me anywhere I go, or if I stay here.”
- Bob McGinn reports that the Packers are hiring Ravens national scout Milt Hendrickson as assistant general manager under GM Brian Gutekunst.
- Green Bay attempted to hire Hendrickson last year, but the move was blocked by GM Ozzie Newsome.
- The Minnesota Vikings officially ruled out WR Chad Beebe (hamstring) for Sunday’s game against the Dolphins and list TE David Morgan (knee), G Mike Remmers (back), and DT Sheldon Richardson (hip) as questionable.