- The Chicago Bears officially ruled out LB Isaiah Irving (quadricep) for Week 10’s game and list DT Eddie Goldman (thigh) as questionable.
“I think it was more of just a control thing,” Diggs said. “Them wanting to control the locker room. Control the locker room, control voices in the locker room.”
Diggs declined to get into greater detail about what transpired with the Lions, but says it will all come out at some point.
“I don’t want to get into that in the middle of the season,” Diggs said. “I don’t want controversy here, controversy there. At the end of the day, it’ll come out, man. Everything else tends to come out there, so I’m sure it’ll come out. I hear the rumblings about, ‘Oh, he wasn’t playing well,’ blah, blah, blah. Well, … I also wasn’t put in the position that I was put in last year when I was making plays.
“It’ll all come out in the end. Like I say, played through injuries, trying to change my personality to fit more in with the program and it changed me as a player, it changed me as a person but at the end of the day I’m just happy to be free and I can be myself and go out and play football or play winning football.”
- Lions S Miles Killebrew is in concussion protocol after taking a hit in practice on Thursday. (Tim Twentyman)
- Lions DT Mike Daniels implied that his return from a foot injury is imminent: “Looking forward to getting some work this weekend.” (Kyle Meinke)
- The Detroit Lions officially ruled out DE Da’Shawn Hand (ankle), S Miles Killebrew (concussion) and S Tracy Walker (knee) for Week 10’s game and list G Joe Dahl (ankle), DT Mike Daniels (foot), G Graham Glasgow (back), DT Damon Harrison (groin, not injury related), P Sam Martin (abdomen), DE Romeo Okwara (groin), DT A’Shawn Robinson (ankle), and QB Matthew Stafford (hip, back) as questionable.
- The Green Bay Packers officially list TE Robert Tonyan (hip) as doubtful for Week 10 and have CB Jaire Alexander (groin) and S Adrian Amos (hamstring) down as questionable.
- Chris Tomasson reports that Vikings CB Trae Waynes has been away from the team the past two days due to family issues, but he’s still expected to play in Week 10.
- Vikings WR Josh Doctson says he’s ready to go with the team activates him from the injured reserve list this weekend: “I’m feeling great. I know what to expect this week. So, if they call my name, I’ll be ready.’’ (Chris Tomasson)
- The Minnesota Vikings officially ruled out DT Linval Joseph (knee), S Andrew Sendejo (groin), and WR Adam Thielen (hamstring) for Week 10 and list CB Trae Waynes (ankle, not injury related), and DE Stephen Weatherly (groin) as questionable.