- The Athletic’s Sheil Kapadia outlines six possible trades that could still happen this year, including the Jets trading a sixth-round pick to the Cardinals for LB Haason Reddick.
- Reddick hasn’t been able to find a home as an off-ball linebacker or pass rusher and Arizona just declined his fifth-year option, so it’s clear he’s not in the team’s long-term plans.
- Bob McManaman of the Arizona Republic notes the Cardinals are not likely to be involved in a trade for Jaguars DE Yannick Ngakoue because of the lack of space to fit his $17.8 million franchise tag and other established pass rushers.
- Per the Athletic’s Matt Barrows, 49ers RT Mike McGlinchey said Tom Compton and Daniel Brunskill have been rotating next to him at right guard so far in walkthroughs. Brunskill has also worked at tackle and center.
- McGlinchey had a platelet-rich plasma injection in his knee and has been at the team facility rehabbing this offseason. He says he feels fluid and more athletic than previous years. (Barrows)
- The Athletic’s Michael-Shawn Dugar notes that while authorities declined to proceed with armed robbery charges against Seahawks CB Quinton Dunbar, he’s not out of the woods yet with regards to potential discipline from the NFL.
- Dugar corroborates a report the Seahawks are moving on from DE Jadeveon Clowney to other, cheaper pass rushers.
- Seahawks waived CB Brian Allen and RB Anthony Jones. (NFLTR)
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!