- Regarding the possibility of the Cardinals signing WR Dez Bryant, Kent Somers mentions that Arizona won’t pursue him unless he’s willing to work cheap.
- According to Mike Jurecki, the Cardinals still have free agent S Tre Boston on their radar as a potential addition.
- We have him featured in our Top 50 Available 2018 NFL Free Agents list.
- Hawaii OL Dejon Allen met with the Cardinals. (Tony Pauline)
New Packers DL Muhammad Wilkerson tells Jason La Canfora that he’s motivated to prove the doubters wrong this season.
“There is a lot more in this tank, and I know that,” Wilkerson said. “I’m ready for this change and the doubters, I’m ready to pretty much shut them up. And people will still talk of course, as people will, but it’s a motivation for me, definitely.”
Wilkerson explained that during his visit to Green Bay, it became clear that it was the right place for him to have a fresh start.
“This is all new to me, but just going to Green Bay and visiting, I just felt like that was the place for me to have a new start,” Wilkerson said. “There’s a lot of great tradition there and a lot of great players came through that organization and hopefully I can be a part of something great there and good things can definitely happen for me and the rest of the team there.
“Just when I walked in the facility, just looking at everything, the trophies and everything on the wall – the energy and the vibe – it was like, ‘I’ve got to be here; this is the place to be.’ And going to the field just walking out of the tunnel and just being able to play there for eight home games and the playoffs, I know the atmosphere will be great. I got chills just walking out of the tunnel and the stadium was empty and I’m just picturing my first home game and I know it will be great, man.”
Wilkerson added that he’s already looking forward to Monday and the start of offseason workouts.
“I’m definitely excited, I can’t wait for Monday (the start of the Packers offseason program) to get here,” Wilkerson said. “When we get to OTAs and we put on helmets I’m probably going to walk to the mirror a few times to see what it looks like. This is definitely different. I’m sure I’ll be checking myself out. I’m definitely excited.”
- Eastern Kentucky QB Tim Boyle is taking a top 30 visit to Green Bay on Monday to meet with the Packers. (Aaron Wilson)
- Houston QB Kyle Allen worked out for the Seahawks on Tuesday and Jordan Schultz says that he’s a name to watch for Seattle.
- Rutgers edge rusher Kemoko Turay is visiting with the Seahawks. (Josh Norris)
- Villanova LB Ed Shockley visited with the Seahawks on Thursday. (Michael Gehlken)
- Seahawks signed K Sebastian Janikowski. (NFLTR)
- Seahawks signed QB Stephen Morris. (NFLTR)
- Seahawks re-signed ERFA RB J.D. McKissic. (NFLTR)