Adam Caplan reports that the Eagles tried to trade Kendricks, but no team was willing to acquire him and his $5.85 million base salary. According to Caplan, Kendricks would not consider taking a pay cut to facilitate a trade.
- On Tuesday, Eagles HC Doug Pederson said that DE Michael Bennett’s absence has nothing to do with his legal issues and they aren’t concerned about him. (Jeff McLane)
- According to Pederson, DE Brandon Graham had “his ankle cleaned out” and is sporting a cast. Pederson added that Graham is currently without a timetable to return. (Martin Frank)
- Pederson said that if it works out, he would like to re-sign veteran DB Corey Graham. (Les Bowen)
Falcons owner Arthur Blank was asked about WR Julio Jones‘ decision to skip voluntary OTAs.
“It will be fine. It’s just a process we have to go through,” Blank said, via Vaughn McClure of ESPN.com.
- Falcons HC Dan Quinn added that he’s been speaking regularly with Jones and expects him to be there for the start of mandatory minicamp. (Ian Rapoport)
- Art Stapleton doesn’t think free agent WR Dez Bryant is an option for the Giants right now, but it’s possible they could consider him during camp, depending on how things play out their other receiver options.
- We have Bryant featured in our Top 50 Available 2018 NFL Free Agents list.