- Jimmy Kempski of PhillyVoice takes a look at 10 receiver prospects in this year’s draft who would make sense for the Eagles including: Oklahoma’s Marquise Brown, Ole Miss’ A.J. Brown, Arizona State’s N’Keal Harry, South Carolina’s Deebo Samuel, Iowa State’s Hakeem Butler, Missouri’s Emanuel Hall, UMass’ Andy Isabella, Georgia’s Mecole Hardman, Memphis’ Tony Pollard, and Colorado State’s Preston Williams.
- Lehigh RB Dominick Bragalone will attend the Eagles local prospect day next week. (Mike Kaye)
- Tony Pauline of Draft Analyst reports that the Falcons had a “large contingent” of coaches and front office officials at Boston College on Saturday to work out DE Zach Allen, DB Will Harris, OL Chris Lindstrom, and DE Wyatt Ray.
- Boston College OL Chris Lindstrom visited with the Falcons. (Darren Wolfson)
- Jay Glazer can see the Giants going more of an “old-school route” in terms of their rebuild and focusing on a ball-control offense while reshaping their defense.
- Given that the Giants have a number of needs including a quarterback, offensive line and defense help across the board, Glazer mentions that the Giants would be making a mistake to look for a “quick fix.“