- Per ESPN’s Vaughn McClure, Falcons first-round OT Kaleb McGary says he’ll undergo more tests on his left knee to see if there are any issues.
- McGary left Sunday night’s game against the Eagles with the injury but was able to return.
- Falcons HC Dan Quinn told reporters it’s too early to determine if P Matt Bosher will play Sunday with a groin injury. (McClure)
- Atlanta will take it up to Friday monitoring Bosher’s status and could sign another punter later this week.
- Falcons waived DT Ra’Shede Hageman with an injury designation. (NFLTR)
- Rob Demovsky reports that Packers rookie S Darnell Savage, who left the locker room in a boot, got kicked in the shin and the injury is not believed to be serious.
- The Packers will have Savage undergo some additional tests on Monday just to make sure.
- Packers HC Matt LaFleur said S Raven Greene will definitely be out for Sunday’s game with an ankle injury and could potentially be out longer. (Demovsky)
- Packers LB Oren Burks is “just trying to get my strength back up now” as he rehabs a torn pectoral muscle. Burks says he still has a limited range of motion and is waiting to be cleared by the medical staff. (Demovsky)
- Packers placed S Raven Greene on injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- Packers claimed DB Tremon Smith off of waivers from the Chiefs. (NFLTR)
- According to NFL Media’s Tom Pelissero, the six to eight-week timeline is the minimum Saints QB Drew Brees would be out following his thumb injury depending on the type of surgery he has, making injured reserve a possibility.
- Saints QB Teddy Bridgewater has a total of $5.25 million in incentives in his deal, including $2.5 million if he plays 50 percent of the snaps and New Orleans makes the playoffs. (Pelissero)
- Saints placed LB Alex Anzalone on injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- Saints activated DE Carl Granderson from the commissioner’s exempt list.
- The Saints worked out LBs B.J. Bello, Andrew Dowell, and Connor Strachan last week. (Howard Balzer)