- Ben Allbright of Pro Football Network confirmed an earlier report that there has been “an increasing amount of chatter” coming from the Senior Bowl that the Buccaneers could be a landing spot for Chargers QB Philip Rivers.
- According to Allbright, the Buccaneers have been showing a good amount of interest in Washington QB Jacob Eason.
- Beyond that, Allbright says Tampa Bay is taking a “hard look” at possibly drafting Oregon QB Justin Herbert in round one.
- Sports Illustrated’s Albert Breer writes the Falcons elected to stay with HC Dan Quinn in part because they weren’t sure this year’s pool of candidates would necessarily be an improvement.
- Per the Maven’s Rick Gosselin, the Falcons’ special teams unit finished 2019 ranked 30th in the league.
- According to David Smoak of AM 1660 with ESPN Radio, former Baylor assistant Frank Okam will join the Panthers as an assistant DL coach.
- The Panthers are also hiring Steelers front office executive Samir Suleiman to be their new salary cap manager. (Ed Bouchette)
- Per the Maven’s Rick Gosselin, the Panthers’ special teams unit finished 2019 ranked 28th in the league.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!