- Falcons HC Dan Quinn and GM Thomas Dimitroff are in Gainesville today working out Florida RB Mark Thompson. (Ian Rapoport)
- Notre Dame OT Mike McGlinchey tells Sirius XM NFL Radio that worked out for the Falcons.
- Sam Houston State DL P.J. Hall met with the Falcons earlier in the week. (Mike Garafolo)
- Minnesota TE Nate Wozniak has spoken with 15 NFL teams and is drawing interest from the Falcons. (Aaron Wilson)
“I have no idea. But if I told you there’s a 25-year-old out there, no nagging injuries, no off-field issues, 10 career picks (actually eight), 180 tackles-plus, three sacks (two), what would you tell me?” Boston said.
“I don’t know. I can’t say what upstairs is thinking. But I know I have the stats and the numbers to play with the best of them. So for me it’s just being patient. Things are gonna happen.”
Boston mentioned that he spoke to the Panthers about the possibility of returning to Carolina, but it’s clear to him that they don’t value defensive backs as much as other teams.
“Knowing how they do business, they’re a big front-seven team. Don’t put a lot of value into the DBs,” Boston said. “It’s just what they’ve done over the years. They kind of want to stick with that and I respected that.”
We have him featured in our Top 50 Available 2018 NFL Free Agents list.
- Panthers P Michael Palardy said recently that he underwent surgery to repair a torn labrum in January. (Jourdan Rodrigue)