“I recognize fair question, but no,” Falcons coach Dan Quinn said, via Vaughn McClure of ESPN.com. “Part of playing and competing is going for it in the biggest way. So we’ll always take that approach.
“Now for a player that is injured like Julio, but not just him, for any of the players, to make sure, we’re always gonna make the best decisions for them.”
- Jeff Schultz of The Athletic reports that the Falcons will not make a coaching change before their next game.
- Quinn said they have no plans to make a change at kicker after Younghoe Koo missed a field goal and extra point. (Kelsey Conway)
- Falcons waived P Ryan Allen and LB Jermaine Grace. (NFLTR)
- Panthers placed RB Jordan Scarlett on injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- Panthers promoted OL Brad Lundblade to their active roster.
- OUT for Week 13: RB Jordan Scarlett (knee, ankle)
- DOUBTFUL for Week 13: T Greg Little (ankle)
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 13: T Taylor Moton (knee), S Eric Reid (ankle, shoulder)
Taysom Hill caught and rushed for touchdowns during Thursday’s game and managed to block a punt. Following the game, Saints HC Sean Payton said they need to find more ways to get him involved.
“While he’s developing as a quarterback, there’s a lot of places he’s playing,” Payton said. “We probably need to keep getting him the ball even more.”