- Tampa Bay will not tender restricted free agent CB De’Vante Harris, though they might try to bring him back cheaper as depth. (Greg Auman)
- Auman mentions that LB Kendell Beckwith may never play again after suffering an ankle injury in a car accident, based on the comments made by GM Jason Licht at the Combine.
- According to the Charlotte Observer’s Jourdan Rodrigue, the Panthers would like to bring back DT Kyle Love, though he’ll be allowed to test the market.
- The Athletic’s Joe Person is not optimistic Love will be back. However, with T Daryl Williams expected to hit free agency, OL Taylor Moton will likely start at right tackle in 2019. (Rodrigue)
- Because the Panthers only have $17 million in cap space, Rodrigue says they’ll likely use free agency to build depth that can serve as bridges for players they draft on the offensive and defensive lines.
- ESPN’s Dan Graziano says the Saints would still like to re-sign RB Mark Ingram, but only around the $4 million he was making on his last contract.