- Matt Maiocco reports that 49ers RB Jerick McKinnon underwent ACL surgery on Tuesday for a “pretty clean” tear.
- The 49ers officially ruled out G Joshua Garnett (toe), WR Marquise Goodwin (quadricep), and C Erik Magnuson (hamstring) for Week 2.
- The Rams officially ruled out WR Mike Thomas (hip) and have LB Mark Barron (ankle) listed as doubtful for Week 2.
- Thomas recently underwent groin surgery is expected to be out longer than just Week 2. (Vincent Bonsignore)
Seahawks WR Keenan Reynolds says he’s “pretty excited” about making his NFL debut.
“It feels great to actually be able to go out and play and be a part of it, be in a middle of the action. And on Monday Night Football too, so I’m pretty excited,” Reynolds said, via Pro Football Talk.
Reynolds added that he’s comfortable filling in for Doug Baldwin as the team’s slot receiver.
“I got a lot of work in while Doug was getting right before the season and I definitely feel comfortable in that role in the slot,” Reynolds said. “I did a lot of it in the spring as well so I feel like for me it’s just continuing to do what I’ve been doing in practice and just try to transfer it over to the game.”
- Seahawks signed LB Mychal Kendricks. (NFLTR)
- Seahawks placed WR Amara Darboh on injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- Seahawks waived LB Jermaine Grace with an injury designation. (NFLTR)
- Seahawks signed LB Tre’Von Johnson to their practice squad.
- Seahawks released RB Lavon Coleman from their practice squad.